- Collective Con is a rain or shine event
- Parking Not Included In Any Ticket Option
- No refunds
- ID and credit card used for the purchase will be required at the time of will call pickup
- Children 10 and under get in free with adult supervision
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- Everyone and everything is subject to search at all entry points
- All weapons will be inspected at entry and at the discretion of the promoter will be allowed in after being “peace bonded” or are subject to rejection
- No firearms of any kind will be permitted in the venue
- All alcohol consumption will require valid ID and age verification
- No unauthorized selling of any kind will be allowed
- Reentry will be allowed during Collective Con provided the patron does not remove the wristband received at entry
- If the event is canceled refunds will go out. This does not apply to changes in talent, hours of operation, scheduled dates, and venues.
Collective Con has a Zero Tolerance Policy for harassment of any kind.
Please read our full Anti Harassment Policy. If a person engages in any harassing behavior, CC Staff will take prompt action, including expulsion from Collective Con with no refund.
Our Zero Tolerance Policy applies to EVERYONE at the convention. This includes exhibitors, attendees, speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, crew, and security.
Cosplay is not Consent. We need your help to ensure that issues are brought to light. If you see something, say something.
Collective Con’s Zero Tolerance Policy includes but is not limited to:
- Bathroom Policing
- Unwanted photograph or recording. Cosplay is not consent.
- Unwelcome physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Deliberate bullying
- False reporting for whatever purpose
- Offensive verbal comments
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of any Collective Con event. (Panels, Talks, Signings, etc)
- Spoken comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or political affiliation.
- Spoken comments, written comments, or displayed images or any course of conduct, related to gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, disability, body size, race, or religion which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety.
- Hate symbols of any kind are not permitted.
To report any issue please approach a Collective Con Staff member or Volunteer and explain to them the issue as thoroughly as possible. From there Collective Con staff will take over.If necessary, we will contact local law enforcement, offer a safe space, provide an escort, or otherwise assist those experiencing this issue. We want to make sure that everyone attending Collective Con feels safe. Going forward Collective Con will implement a ‘Safe Spot’ for all guests that feel unsafe and need immediate help. This spot will be marked on our map, clearly visible to all guests, properly signed, and easy to find during the convention.