Jax Expo Center
510 Fairground Pl.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Omni Jacksonville Hotel
245 Water Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Ramada by Wyndham Jacksonville
9150 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Use group code: 031920COLBook now!
• Face Masks must be worn properly while attending the event. Must be covering your mouth and nose.
• You MUST wear your mask while in our ticket and bag check lines, photo op line, guest lines/meeting guests, walking the convention hall, shopping, ordering food at the food trucks and panels.
• Masks are not required when eating in our food truck area outside the convention hall.
• If an attendee does not have a face mask we will provide them with one when they collect their entry ticket and/or pre-sale ticket.
• Temperature screenings will be mandatory for all occupants prior to entering Collective Con. These screenings will take place as you are entering the grounds. If you are parking on site you will have your screening done in your vehicle as you approach (Do not get out of the vehicle). Those exhibiting temperatures above 100.5 will not be allowed entry into the convention.
• If an attendee is turned away and has purchased a pre-sale ticket their ticket will automatically transfer to the March 12th-14th, 2021 Collective Con. This process is entirely automated and will not require them to do anything.
• To better help with the flow of foot traffic we will be creating walkways for attendees in the vendor and artist alley area. This will better ensure attendees have the time and space to shop their favorite artists and vendors. The walkways will be properly marked for your convenience.
• Hand sanitizing stations shall be set through the convention space, guest areas and other high traffic areas. It is mandatory use our stations prior to entering any guest lines, the photo op line, and our panels.
• Guest lines will also stop 6ft from each guest table to ensure each fan can comfortably meet their favorite celebrity and not have to worry.
• Guest Merchandise will not be handled by attendees. Guest assistants will help with merchandise for guests.
• We will be limiting our occupancy per convention day. We will have update(s) on the occupancy as we near the event.
• We will also be bringing on additional cleaning staff to ensure that all surfaces are wiped down throughout the day.